Sea-floor observations and subbottom seismic characteristics of OAK and KOA craters, Enewetak Atoll, Marshall Islands
Publisher: U.S. G.P.O., Publisher: For sale by U.S. Geological Survey in [Washington, D.C.], Denver, CO
Written in English
- Marshall Islands,
- Enewetak Atoll.
- Nuclear weapons -- Testing.,
- Ocean bottom -- Marshall Islands -- Enewetak Atoll.,
- Seismic reflection method.
|Statement||edited by D.W. Folger.|
|Contributions||Folger, David W., Geological Survey (U.S.), United States. Defense Nuclear Agency.|
|LC Classifications||U264 .S417 1986|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||1 v. (various pagings) :|
|LC Control Number||86600112|
- De Valera and the march of a nation.
- Devon House Families
- manual of psychology
- dawn of massively parallel processing in meterology
- Charles J. Ferris.
- California Real Estate Practice
- National Security and the European Convention on Human Rights
- Hollywood players, the Thirties
- Visual distress signals for recreational boaters
- Pioneers, patriots, and people, past and present
- Pathology of melanocytic nevi and malignant melanoma
- The Franciscan of Bourges
- Metis and Non-Status Indian Crime and Justice Commission.
- School Psychological Service (England and Wales).
- control of bark-beetle outbreaks in British Columbia
- Art Directors Index to Photographers 16/Americas, Asia, Australasia (Art Directors Index to Photographers)
- Headwaters RC&D Project, plan, Montana.
- First Infantry Division in Vietnam.
- Plastics in furniture